Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Bingo



I feel like I fried a few brain cells this past fortnight getting Christmas bingo and the Advent calendar to market. But they are done! I'll post on the calendar soon. This little project has been a collaboration between Little Chair and Sweet polka. We've really enjoyed it. No surprise really. Remember the Coke commercial that was the Little Chair logo?

Believe it or not I've never played bingo. But I've put my very own bingo aside for Christmas day. I plan to bring it out at that sleepy side of the day, between lunch and left overs. I want to cry "Bingoooo!".

Christmas Bingo
(6 cards, instructions + tokens)
$22 + postage

If you want to play bingo too, drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. Looking fine Anna. I've never played either! When I'm a little more flush I'll let you know:-)

    ReplyDelete